Friday, January 24, 2014

Battlestar Galactica Vs. Stargate Universe

I know. I've fallen prey to my baser male instincts here. They definitely get the better of me from time to time. Can you blame me? I'm but a mere mortal folks.

Okay, so, you want war? You want conflict?

I give you Battlestar Galactica vs. Stargate Universe.

You have the positively super nova hot Tricia Helfer and Grace Park of Battlestar Galactica versus the sumptuous sexiness of Alaina Huffman and Elyse Levesque of Stargate Universe.  Grace Park once appeared in Stargate SG-1, Season Five, Episode 14, Proving Ground. And she didn't look like that. You see, she really was a Stargate Cylon plant on Battlestar Galactica all those years.

And the winner is...

Gulp! Oh heck, either way you'd be a winner.
Okay, back to reality people.

And in keeping with this post, and my previous review, for those of you still in need of convincing that Stargate Universe Air is something special, clearly these are two more big reasons to check out the series better late than never.  The ladies aboard the Destiny have a healthy set of lungs for breathing too. 


These shows are real and they're spectacular!

No comments: